Making Democracy Work
The League of Women Voters, a non-partisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Become a League Friend of Democracy!
What's New? Learn More
- FOR THE LATEST NEWS AT ALL LEVELS OF LEAGUE!
Check out the Pros & Cons for the ballot propositions in the November 4 General Election.
- Help Get Governor Brown to Sign SB 1235!
- Will you join the LWV in the People's Climate March?
- What is the LWV doing about the Hobby Lobby decision?
- What is the Disclosure Act? Why Support It?
League Resources for Voters Learn More
- Resources for registering and voting in the November 4, 2014 Statewide General Election
(NEW!) راهنمای رأی دهندگان Voter information in Farsi/Perian
Youth Empowered Solutions! (YES!) Learn More
- The YES! Committee offers programs for high school and college students and recent graduates.