LWVLA's communications team works with press and social media to highlight the organization's mission and work on key issues that impact the Los Angeles community such as voter protection and rights, homelessness, redistricting, climate change and money in politics.
If you are a member of the media who is interested in learning more about our work, please contact Carol Eisner at email@example.com.
Coverage of LWVLA programs and activities have included the following Media Outlets:
- Charter/Cox Communications
- USC Trojan Vision
- KCET's SoCal Connected
- Univision KMEX34
- LA Times
- HOY Los Angeles
- La Opinion
- The Advocate
- Executive Director interviewed on television stations in Southern California, Charter Communications Local Edition.
- League of Women Voters responds to voter fraud, CNN.
- It's the 95th Anniversary of women gaining the right to vote, NBC4.
- Social networks move from entertainment to social struggle tool, Hoy.
- How to keep trans voters from being disenfranchised, The Advocate.